A downloadable Colorful Puzzle Game
Welcome to Depixtion, a relaxing puzzle game where you create beautiful works of art using logic. Based on the popular Picross series, Depixtion blends color mixing mechanics with the rules of nonograms to create a uniquely colorful experience.
- 96 Depixtion Images - 288 Picross Puzzles
- Sizes range from 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, and 24x24
- Largest color palette in a Picross game to date
- Hand-crafted puzzles, truly solvable with logic
- Beginners Tutorial. Anyone can learn to play!
- Autosaving. Don't worry about any losing any progress
- Mouse/Keyboard/Gamepad Support. Play the way you want to play
Picross is a picture logic puzzle game in which cells in a grid are filled in by following the number hints provided on the top and side of the grid. Once all the hints are filled in, a secret image reveals itself!
- Haven't I seen this before?
You may have! Picross has been around for quite some time. You may also know them as Nonograms, Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers, or Griddlers. However, we have a secret twist to our puzzles! Unlike traditional games which limit your puzzle to one grid, our puzzles consist of 3 layers. As a portion of each layer is colored in, the final image will begin to form based on how all 3 layers blend together. Ensure each layer is correct, and you'll reveal the final image and solve the puzzle!
- This sounds awesome! Where can I get it?
The full version of Depixtion is available on Steam for $7.99, but you can play the demo here on Itch.io!
|Release date||Jun 17, 2019|
|Tags||Casual, Colorful, nonogram, picross, pixel-puzzles|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Facebook, Steam, Support, Homepage, Youtube, IndieDB|
- v1.4 of Depixtion is out now!Jan 03, 2020
- Depixtion Home Console Relase, Price Reduction, & 50% off Sale!Oct 01, 2019
- Depixtion v1.3 ReleaseOct 01, 2019
- Depixtion v1.2.1 is now live!Jul 03, 2019
- Depixtion Update v1.2 Is Live!Jun 28, 2019
- Version 1.1.1 of the Depixtion Demo is now live!Jun 19, 2019
- Depixtion Demo Ver. 1.1 UpdateJun 18, 2019
- Depixtion Ver. 1.0 Out Now!Jun 18, 2019